- Who are you?
- What are you passionate about?
- What are the achievements you are most proud of?
- What are you most grateful for in life?
- What are the most important things to you in life?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?
- Do you love yourself?
- … Why or Why not?
- How can you love yourself more today?
"I think you need to fall in love with the wrong person. I think you need to fight and cry and sweat and bleed and fail. I think you need to have bad relationships and bad breakups. I think you need all of that so that when the right person and the right relationship comes along you can sigh with relief and say, “Ah yes. That is how its supposed to feel."
Excerpt from “Conversations with my Mother” (via pikkon)
"I am a feminist. I’ve been female for a long time now. I’d be stupid not to be on my own side."
Maya Angelou (via insanity-and-vanity)